Reef Discussion

alan

Jan 26, 2012
Hobart
Fry Catcher - No more late nights to get the babies!
I have just found Fry Traps. Any one else keen for one? Includes everything you need apart from air pump.

https://www.facebook.com/VossenAquatics

I have asked for a price delivered to Hobart, just waiting to hear back. More people that get onto it the better.

Unless someone knows of somewhere else cheaper?

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Great vid and trap setup! I don't have any fish breeding as mine are too young otherwise I would get one to give it a try.

alan

Jan 26, 2012
Hobart
Thats where i found this one. I saw them months ago, but now he is into production with them. $30-35 isnt too bad really. Bending the plex is a REAL pain.

alan

Jan 26, 2012
Hobart
Ok so I have just heard back on shipping. $20 if I order 5. I'm after two. Anybody else?

malau

Oct 13, 2011
I DIY one before.. by using soft drink bottle with few PVC pipe. First version captured around 40%... the rest I do it by myself as I dont want to risk any loses..

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
I have one of these and they are great. However, I haven't used it in quite a while (my fish lay on tiles so I can remove the tatch before hatching) so if anyone is interested, let me know.

alan

Jan 26, 2012
Hobart
@dr_schell im keen on one. I have been spekaing to the suppler, and its $35 per unit and $15 shipping per unit (unless 5 is ordered, then its $20 total shipping for 5x units) So if yours if the right price, and had the attracting LED, then im keen :) Was going to place my order this weekend.

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
@alan, you are too slow, mine has already been lined up for a trade. Mine does not have the led attracting light. It is just the perspex trap with the connection for the airhose.

alan

Jan 26, 2012
Hobart
Thats OK. Anyone else keen on one? i think i can get 3 maybe 4 sold. Just need one more to get the price right!

alan

Jan 26, 2012
Hobart
OK, done. Have 5 people now. Units will be $40 each. I will place the order sunday night, so you still have time.

Dec 22, 2017
I have one of these and they are great. However, I haven't used it in quite a while (my fish lay on tiles so I can remove the tatch before hatching) so if anyone is interested, let me know.
I am dying to get a hold of at least one fry catcher. been trying everywhere. can U help Me?
cell 513-509=8six3six, Nancy