S4 254.jpg

Filled it:
S4 296.jpg

S4 297.jpg

The next day, it was looking nice:
S4 367.jpg

And a week later:
S4 809.jpg

There was a bit of an algal bloom because I got a bit carried away with the invert feeding and Restor and RedSea Vitamin supplements on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
So I put in a bag of PhosElim, pumped up the skimmer to full bore and did a 1/4 water change. The bloom has died off and I just need to suction the stuff off the sand now and today, the tank is settled down again *phew*

Attachments

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i had one of these it looks like the combo ray suits it perfect! bumber they wernt out back in the day i had to build a DIY light. was hell ugly :D

we expect updated images every 7 days now for the life of the tank

jayellul

Sep 6, 2013
Very nice little tank. Ive been wanting to set one up when i set up my new home office. how do you find all the stock equipment?

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Very nice little tank. Ive been wanting to set one up when i set up my new home office. how do you find all the stock equipment?
It is all working well though i have found that the ridged back panel is a gunge-magnet & muck sticks there. I'm not sure if the supplied skimmer is that good but the air pump supplied has two outlets & I've found i can use it to run the skimmer AND hatch brine shrimp :)