Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Awesome mate!!! :) Tank looks grouse, can't wait to see a few more corals in there :D
thanks mate im happy with how its turning out!

Could sexy shrimp host coral? I reckon a pair would look pretty cool in there.
not to sure. the plans 1-3 more redlines and maybe two bloods few more corals and it will be done and ill just let it grow out :D

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Nice MTG . Glad to see old Lemon Peel angel loving it in there.
Is that the original substrate ? Or has it darkened over time?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Nice MTG . Glad to see old Lemon Peel angel loving it in there.
Is that the original substrate ? Or has it darkened over time?
That's new black substrate I went bare bottom for a while but didn't like it so threw that in and I have black acrylic on the base so it blends in great

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Looking great, @MTG! As the others have said, it's come a long way already! You've done an amazing job! My hat goes off to you!!

On the shrimp thing though, would that over-populate your LR structures? As I understand it, Bloods *can* be territorial, so two Bloods and four Redlines in such

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
S
Looking great, @MTG! As the others have said, it's come a long way already! You've done an amazing job! My hat goes off to you!!

On the shrimp thing though, would that over-populate your LR structures? As I understand it, Bloods *can* be territorial, so two Bloods and four Redlines in such
Shouldn't be an issue bloods are a lot like peps and hide a lot , I'm thinking in total two bloods and two redlines , I've seen 10 redlines with bloods in a 2x1 without issues you would have to feed a lot to keep them all fed tho , I think 2 should be enough for my tank size tho !! I'm happy with its direction. I'm aiming for a very busy looking setup in terms of movement

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
One head of hammer and when it is fully extended it is probably three to five mm to two pieces of chalice. Nothing happening yet but I wasn't sure.
It will most likely just sting that part of it not the whole thing they don't specifically target chalice