Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Yeah man!! :D I love the layout and you've done a bang up job on colour placement! Good to see everything looking so good :)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Are they blue palys at the front on the left? If so, keep an eye on them - they are evasive once they take off!

P.S. Tank looks amaze-balls

Ben Wright

Dec 21, 2016
What does Sustainable call those two lokani's mate? I'm working up to a final order for a bunch of the more expensive sustainable frags and would like to include them both in my order. Tank and rescape is looking good!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Yeah man!! :D I love the layout and you've done a bang up job on colour placement! Good to see everything looking so good :)
Cheers Guvnor!
Looking fabulous! that reminds me i need to PM u...
PM sent
Corals are looking great! Those lokanis are gonna be little stunners.
Thanks mate! Hope they thrive too.
Are they blue palys at the front on the left? If so, keep an eye on them - they are evasive once they take off!

P.S. Tank looks amaze-balls
Yap the palys are isolated on their own rocks in this tank.
What does Sustainable call those two lokani's mate? I'm working up to a final order for a bunch of the more expensive sustainable frags and would like to include them both in my order. Tank and rescape is looking good!
Aqua blue lokani and Purple green lokani.
With the tank I did a left to right switch, it gives a better dynamic which I am really pleased about. Been racking my brains for months trying to figure out a rescape. The beauty of this set up is its completely modular and a rescape is quick as the corals are glued to four separate raised islands.

Ben Wright

Dec 21, 2016
Excellent, I'll add those two to my list. It is very handy having a modular scape. I'm using the Riffkeramik rockwork in my tank to allow for just this ;)