Tank Journal Archive

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Full Tank Shot Of New Rock
Here is a full tank shot of the rock we moved around yesterday. We also have 2 new additions to the tank - a blonde nasso and a lipstick tang. Getting along very well after there first week. Love them they have individuals personalities already.
photo (3).JPG

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
I love how much red and pink you have in your tank. I find it so hard to keep things that colour. The scape is looking superb.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for compliments. I have noticed a great colour difference in corals since starting nopox dosing. Been about a month now and everything is thriving except the algae yippee. Lol. Some one private messages me and said we had all our colors wrong and shouldn't put orange & green together & how tank looked really messy. As we are so new at this I took it to heart and thought we had stuffed up badly. Thanks I feel better now lol. I think it should just be what u like anyway we all have different ideas & tastes. Each to their own.

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Some one private messages me and said we had all our colors wrong and shouldn't put orange & green together & how tank looked really messy. As we are so new at this I took it to heart and thought we had stuffed up badly. Thanks I feel better now lol. I think it should just be what u like anyway we all have different ideas & tastes. Each to their own.
LOL - If you want to fill your tank with only pink then why shouldn't you!?

If you want to go from a purely aesthetics point of view then contrasting opposite colours from a colour wheel is most pleasing to the eye. But, putting green and orange together shouldn't be the end of the world.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
beautiful tank mate! is that a pair of Yellow tangs ?
Yes we have a pair. Also 2 blonde nasso 2 x hippo tangs. Took swapping over 5 yellows and 2 blondes before we got the right temperament. All get along fantastically now. Took. 6 months of catching. & swapping though !! Lol