Off-Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimsim

Nov 9, 2013
NEW SOUTH WALES
I've opened up an auction on some morphs, ends on the 2nd of March 12pm SYD time. Marine Aquarium Fanatics Australia FB page. All money will go into the Ezza fund.

Any updates on equipment being delivered to Ezza? Or to mine so I could install it for her?
DSC08123.JPG

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

Okay, so this thing wraps up tomorrow. We got @Dynamic to write a poem and make a video for the reveal to ezza. I would like to thank all of you for taking part in this fundraiser. I do not have words to explain what it means to me to have a community full of amazing people. You should all be proud of yourselves.

I would also like to say a big thanks to @Sam Parker for organising it and coming up with the idea in the first place. Without his good heart, this probably would have never happened.

Monday is the reveal. "Santa" will be posting a message with a video explaining what this community has done. I am going to hype it up from tonight without giving anything away. Get ready guys, this is going to be cool. Great work everyone!

Remember, keep all of this a secret.

Thanks again!

bimbo

Oct 7, 2014
Newcastle
Today I had ezza round for wood fired pizza and was able to pass on some awesome looking pink zoos that @suta42 had sent me to pass on. She loved them :D

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
I'm also proud to announce that thanks to a highly generous donation, we have now cracked the one thousand dollar mark.

Wow, speechless!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Cheers mate, that's awesome. I'll leave this open for today before tallying it all up and passing on the total figure to Santa for the announcement :)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
URGENT:

Sam and I just realised that in one of ezza's posts, she stated "I had chosen May but now they are fitting me in urgently next week as this report and its indications change everything." That was posted last Monday.

We don't know when she is going in for surgery exactly, but have decided not to risk it. The announcement will be made today.

Again, we would like to thank everyone for their contribution to make the life of a fellow member a little bit better. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Announcement will be made at around 11:00AM.

@Sam Parker

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I know what time it is there, I have a clock set to AEDT. ;) I was being a smart ass because that's what I do best.
Just make sure you factor in the 35.6 hour delay due to the earths rotation.

Is anyone able to contact her shortly after 11.00 to ask her to look on The Reefuge?
Sam will be sending her a message telling her to jump online.

Status
Not open for further replies.