News

Maneus

Aug 13, 2012
Browns Plains
Elderscroles online on console, OMG, soz I'm an Xbox man and although the ps4 has gddr5 and the Xbox is sticking with ddr3 I'm still going Xbox on release. Halo, battlefield4, elderscrolls online, fortza5 oh yeh baby.

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I am also a gamer, believe it or not. Online MMORPG's mostly though I have some good old PC games I revisit for old times sake when I feel nostalgic

GhostRPH

Sep 19, 2012
XBOX 360 reppin here :cool:

Usually COD or Dead Island with the occasional jaunt into battlefield also...

E

ezza

I like Tetris :p not much of a gamer. I've never really had the time. I do have a game boy/GameCube and a wii. We used to have Atari back in the day and I am more than happy to go old school.

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
i was until i had kids :( Now even AoE Online is too violent for them to see
I am the same mate . I was hooked on assassin's creed but I am not allowed to play it till the kids go to bed. By that time I am nackerd.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
coddddddd why not BF3?!!!
Most of my friends and guys I've friended and play with all play it. I had my ps3 for over a year before I even found out it had wifi lol

Besides new games are $100 and that's a nice coral or two! Though now its probably less than 50 second hand I'd give it a look.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Most of my friends and guys I've friended and play with all play it. I had my ps3 for over a year before I even found out it had wifi lol

Besides new games are $100 and that's a nice coral or two! Though now its probably less than 50 second hand I'd give it a look.
40$ brand new!

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
The last of us is the best game in ages , highly recommend it !

I pre ordered my ps4 can't wait for release day .