News

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
MTG there are no games when released that come with the ps4 ........ My advice as a hardened gamer is always buy release date consoles. They always lower the spec on the consoles after release date . Treat yourself ...... If you don't pre order now then you will regret it
expand. do you mean they build them to a lower quality latter on? i do find the newest model ps3 to not be as good as the second last generation !

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I used to play a LOT of online PS3 games back when I live with my folks, since moving into my joint I never got internet connected and my PS usage has dropped off to almost nothing

expand. do you mean they build them to a lower quality latter on? i do find the newest model ps3 to not be as good as the second last generation !

I'd say it's more like with the PS3, released with big amounts of memory and PS2 playable. Within the month they dropped the memory and got rid of the PS2 playable features and then didn't release a model with more memory for a couple of years

ViralEntity

Feb 13, 2013
Warragul
I have a 4 year old. My last game was Dora ;) I do quite like just dance kids. The one fun thing about new consoles is the body recognition. Maybe one day I'll buy a game for myself :p
I must admit having conquered most PC titles I have played some of those kids games leave me frustrated and wanting lie on the ground kicking and screaming. That and Sponge Bob must die - seriously if you know where he lives I have money :mad:

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
pc gamer here! i have around 190 games on steam so i would say im a gamer lol.

roamin@gmail.com is my steam mail account so add me, same with origin for bf3 and crysis series. add me to both of those!

i have consoles but they cant go online so i dont have a xbox/psn accounts. but i do have the last of us but am yet to play it. maybe this arvo after work i will give it go.

PS4 im going to get for sure, but im waiting to see if they are going to release any launch bundles with games and so on as the new rainbow six game looks sweet and driveclub.

Cosby

May 14, 2013
I'm completely out of the loop on the PS4. I thought it was still 12 months away. Going to have to do some homework.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
Sure is Chim. One of the best games I have played.

PS4 is out in November, I pre ordered as at that price I doubt any will reach the shelves by Christmas so not taking the risk of waiting

Reactions: MTG

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
Chimaera the last of us ,is the best game in ages .

Aussieant yep there shelves will be empty they will be out of stock everywhere.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
I remember when the 360 came out, I was un the UK and could not get one anywhere for months!

The Last of Us is so good. I am taking it really slow, exploring every corner of every room, about 4-5 hours in, really hope I am not near the end

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
The Last of Us is so good. I am taking it really slow, exploring every corner of every room, about 4-5 hours in, really hope I am not near the end
Same. I know some people fly through such games then brag about how quickly they finished, but with this one every room I go into "wow that detail, imagine how long someone spent creating that only for me to fly past without admiring it".

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
best part for me is really simple, yet you dont see it often. When you are creeping along near a wall or something, he actually reaches out to it etc, just all these little things that make it great