Off-Topic

V

'vspec'

hell, if you drive that orange piece of shit, who needs to shop for ones self?. Wow would you look at that ~ the fridge is full and the sheets are clean, temporarily:cool:

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Hey V you seem like the type who would appreciate the 69 BOSS 429 Hemi... right?

V

'vspec'

Hey V you seem like the type who would appreciate the 69 BOSS 429 Hemi... right?
Got to love racing. Its given the street some sweet options.
Yeah bud, even being a ford I'd bust a nut.

Given the funds, I'd love to drop some muscle on an old school V8 vantage.

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Hehe was cruisin around in a convertable one at xmas :P
My cousins new purchase.

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Finally, someone around here with some taste. :p
You'll appreciate these then. Especially if you have good speakers on the PC.
And a history thing.

One thing they miss in the info on the rebuild of this engine using 460 block is they dont mention if it's oversquare or not.
But would still rock regardless. My fascination with this engine is the oversquare aspect of it though (Bore is wider than the stroke is long.) Just like a japanese bike engine...= high RPM = more power. These things could sit on 8k RPM all day cutting nascar laps.

Please excuse my hijack....again.... ; /

V

'vspec'

F$%k me, I'm struggling to afford the fuel pumping to a 5lt, imagine that last one. :confused:

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
That sounded nice. Was sad to hear that Carroll Shelby died the other day. The only thing better than a pony car is a pony car that's had the Shelby treatment.

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
That sounded nice. Was sad to hear that Carroll Shelby died the other day. The only thing better than a pony car is a pony car that's had the Shelby treatment.
No Shelby on those though. It was Kar Kraft. Widened and braced the shock towers lowered it put a new scoop on bonnet with manual flap valve and stuck the battery in the back cause there was no room left in the front lol

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
i have a computer question... i need a new computer for my tv that i want only as a download/streaming computer to watch movies and tv from the internet. I also want it to be adaptable to all the new smarthome apps that will be continuing to roll out over the next few years.

my questions for all you computer experts are:
1. Should i build a computer specially made for this purpose or should i just buy a pre made computer.
2. Which would be cheaper?

I have never built a computer before but with the internet resources i imagine it cant be too hard. I just want a good computer but i dont game so i dont really need the best computer ever....