Off-Topic

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
the Ve ss i drove was a bucket of bolts!. (brand new at a dealer) handles like a boat and slow, couldnt imagine it with a v6...

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
Matt if your going to the BBQ il take you for a drive in my ute, I've only been in one. V8 ve was a ssv and it was really worked so yeh not sure about them, handlings not that bad, just depends what you have driven befor it, I've driven a wrx and a mondeo mums cars wrx is like a go kart but then the mondeo has got a turning cycle like the queen Mary, ve are big cars but I still think they are good

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i just find they handle like a boat and are way to heavy for their performance. r33 gtr is a much quicker car and cheaper. i think they look better to, ve's look overdone IMO

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
i just find they handle like a boat and are way to heavy for their performance. r33 gtr is a much quicker car and cheaper. i think they look better to, ve's look overdone IMO
r33 gtr isn't much good for power restricted folks... and the insurance and repair bills make it pretty ugly :D

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
r33 gtr isn't much good for power restricted folks... and the insurance and repair bills make it pretty ugly :D
power restricted i would go either with a xr6 non turbo, or a honda s2000
i dont think p platers should be able to have something that fast anyway
they always drive it like a retard

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
s2000s are so nice tho, i was at a dealer looking at one the other day. had to stop myself buying it :P

V

'vspec'

Yeah, I'll agree with that matty, even today they still look sweet. I've even seen some nice kits that improve it as well.

For what its worth, in Colombia small cars and bikes are common place, But I've got my eye on some quads.
Considering its legal and all. Not too many places allow quads unfortunately. Parts of Europe, Asia and maybe a couple states in the US from memory.

I plan to buy some proper land in the mountains in the coming years, Its one thing its not short on, the views!
afournorthandseventyfourwest.files.wordpress.com_2011_02_251.jpg

Getting around on that terrain can be a hassle obviously, so i'm thinking something from the Yamaha stables is a must!

Raptor would be my is first pick, they look sweet when you throw some mods in.
a4.bp.blogspot.com___miKQVOyNXY_TThuz7WO5oI_AAAAAAAAAFw_pM0xFz3b071bed63e0330fabb62cb9a03cd98a.jpg

Or a modified all paw Wolverine if the roads really suck @ss and need it.
awww.illtuned.com_images_wolv2med.jpg

Cectek have the kingcobra range I wouldn't mind checking out for a test drive.
alh3.ggpht.com__TVhoqxUAPvk_TYpqVinOUaI_AAAAAAAAAFs_sLMG1xPgB24_CIMG0716.JPG

From the wank factor shed, It would be great to deck out a full street version, but who are we kidding, they wouldn't last 5 seconds on terrain, let alone a driveway over there..haha
awww.world_of_atvs.com_image_files_street_quad_02.jpg