Off-Topic

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Got A Serious Case Of The Cbf's
Spent many hours on the weekend ripping the old sumps out and putting the new one in (place) - Thanks again to @Rob because without his 7ft arm span it would have been much harder to shuffle into place.

Anyway I've been working on the plumbing until Midnight for the past few nights and it's still not there. I am in a serious rut of CBF but I need to finish it.

1 big effort coming up this afternoon to at least get it running so I can get the skimmer back on and do a water change - hopefully I don't loose any stock. It's been 4 days and counting without skimming. Plenty of surface agitation and flow though and the heaters are in the DT. No ATO so maybe the Salinty is also going to creep up (I'm guessing 20L of evap at least)

RANT OVER !!!

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I am at that stage with my tank restart. I am at the point where I am ready to sell off the live rock so I can get everything packed up. I am dreading all of the no-shows and low ballers and thinking it might be easier to just bin the rock!!

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Got all the bits for "stage 1" made up. Had a few leaks so I turned it off and will fix them up tonight. I will be much more relaxed when it's running and I can do a bit water change :-)

Then Stage 2 - auto RO :-)