Reef Discussion

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
Group Buy Smart Ato
hey all @[USERGROUP=8]Victoria[/USERGROUP], as you know this new unit is gonna be up for sale soon. I have gotten word from @Synodontis that if i get enough interest (6 people min) we can get this unit at a cheaper price compared the introductory offer. So if someone is looking for a ATO hit it up

The price offered is $125 + $9 postage per parcel if people want to mail to one location.
The time of expiration of this group buy for all the money to be transferred is the 4th of December, so that we can get our new toys to play with sooner :)

Some more info on this Smart little device....
Smart ATO from AutoAqua
Hands on with the Smart ATO
No moving parts! How cool is this?
Mounts to Clear Glass or Acrylic sumps
Max wall thickness: 12.7mm
Max distance for sensor: 25.4mm
DC Feed Pump model: DP-200 Brush-less (30000hrs)
Head : 200 cm
Flow rate: 280L/HR
Power: 4.5W@DC 12V
Note: It is possible to change to another pump or solenoid valve directly(< 10W@12VDC output)

@holly

users who are interested in buying
@holly ??x3
@Sam Parker x2
@gtrxu1 x1
@Joele x1

Last edited:

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
well the deadline for this group buy, i know is very soon, is on the 28th of November.

I am trying to extend this time frame so that there is enough time for people to decide and also for transferring money. I will keep this thread updated until then and hope we get enough people.

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
if it turns out to be all melbourne members, i can get it dropped off to me and we can do a meet at deer park aquarium on a thursday. This gives us a chance to meet and also catch up and check out the new stock that the LFS has to offer on that day.

If members who are interested if you can pm the exact numbers and I will arrange for money transfer @Sam Parker @holly and i will update the thread of users who are in on the buy and if payment is received :)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Only one unfortunately don't see how I could make this work with my rsm130. But will be a ripper on my new tank. Let me know where to transfer cash to!
Sam

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
@gtrxu1 i have added your name onto the list. i will pm you next week about payment details and we will go from there. I dont live too far off so we might not need to pay for delivery as I can go and pick up the units myself.

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
sure can @Sam Parker will update the list

@Joele well if i get all the money in by the 4th of December and i give @Synodontis the exact numbers im sure we can definitely get it before December. As I will be picking it up most definitely we will have it all by mid december

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Just a quick one from us,
Stock delivery before Christmas day is guaranteed!
For the first few, pick up can be arranged from 7pm tonight :)
IMAG1680.jpg
IMAG1679.jpg
IMAG1681.jpg

Last edited: