Reef Discussion

Oak Park-VIC

Sep 4, 2013
if im not too late can i plse have 1 unit.....0425809020...i can make it to Deer Park on Thrusday 05th Dec....no probs for me...just need to be reminded by my Iphone...

Last edited:

Bdear22

Feb 11, 2013
Newcastle
@chrisg_75 I ordered one mate I'm from valentine, @Synodontis just sent me an invoice to pay him it was about $135 with postage. I'm not sure if he's already sent mine coz they could get posted together I would say

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
You called? :-)

Just need a pm with your E-mail, name & postal address @chrisg_75
I will have yours & @Bdear22 in the post Monday.
Monday will be our main shipping day as not worth posting on Friday, it just sits around all weekend with more change of someone losing the bloody stuff. :-(

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
Update .... closing on to the final stretch

well these are the people i have that will be ordering the units. Some of you I know that you will be getting it directly from @Synodontis but i just want to add you onto this list just for confirmation that is all.

people ordering through me
@holly x3 I am still waiting for payment or other intentions. Please inform me ASAP.
@Oak Park-VIC x1 = $125 PAID

organizing something else
@gtrxu1 x1 = $125
@Joele x1 = $125

@Synodontis I will be picking the units from you on wednesday. I am coming to you from work in Sunshine so i think i will be at your shop before 6pm. Will this be ok for you? furthermore which way you reckon will be the best way to get to your place.... through melton highway? or through Western freeway? I also need your address too. Thanks in advance

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
@Synodontis thanks for the little update, Yeas i remember Holly wanting to get some extra stuff too but she didn't message me to say she picked it up already. :D
izzywitt has bailed out on the GB unfortunately. He was short on funding for this expedition.

Looks like the only ones left are myself and one for @Oak Park-VIC. Is the shop open tomorrow ken? I want mine to play with since everyone seems to have got their one already

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
sounds great.... i will come in tonight. @Oak Park-VIC i will have your unit also. If you want you can pick it up from me in Footscray tomorrow or otherwise i can still give it to you on Thursday at Deer Park

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
So sorry @hoangii for not letting you know. I just got home at about 8pm and have been playing with the ATO and some combo rays :p I'll be there on thursday at Deer Park to say hello anyway :D The unit is great - easy set up, works a treat. Many thanks for organising!

Oh and I let Dave know that we were coming in force on thursday. Should be some nice stuff coming in at @ 6pm

Oak Park-VIC

Sep 4, 2013
@hoangii i could pick up tomorrow-but not in a rush- i can wait til Thursday and might have the opportunity to meet members face to face- a good opportunity to meet and put faces to ids etc...im in NO rush at all- i will be dropping into Deer Park tomorrow some stage....

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
@holly it's ok. No worries. I just got home from Jen and Ken place. I agree. Hooking up the unit was easy as 1,2,3. Very small footprint and doesn't take up alot of space. Thursday sounds and looks like a fun night for us all.

@Oak Park-VIC no worries mate. You have my number. If anything I will hold onto the unit and bring it along on Thursday for you :D

@Synodontis it was nice meeting you two tonight. Sorry for dropping by so late. I have hooked up the unit and all I can say is, it is a sweet little product. Does the pump come any smaller. Damnn. Also thanks for all your help in allowing me to organizing the GB for the reefuge members.