Reef Discussion

Jen

Oct 4, 2013
@Synodontis , let me know bank or invoice details with the combined shipping with Bdear22 so I can get some $ to you. :)
Hi @chrisg_75
All we needs your email and shipping address and we'll get the invoice with the bank details over to you. We've already printed the label for the box but your postal name would be good too ;)

Cheers Jen & Ken

izzywitt

Oct 21, 2013
I'm going to have to pull out of the GB, i'm really bummed about it because these are an awesome little top off. Thanks anyways to all those involved!

joey13

Dec 1, 2013
@Synodontis & @hoangii - Hi guys!

I know I am a serious late comer but just read through this and I'm down for one if possible. I was contemplating the Tunze osmo but this seems like it would do the job just fine!

I can pickup from you direct since you are a stone throw away?

Joey.

P.S - If you ever do get to measure that sump of yours, maybe we could work out a deal? :p

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Hi All,

wont be able to make Deer Park Thursday night it seems :( Unless I can talk one of my staff into taking this overtime instead...)
Have fun, buy lots of nice stuff and enjoy your Smart ATO's!

Sam

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
@Sam Parker no worries mate. I will probably bump into you on one of the crazy unloading thursdays :D The ATO is good as. It's so quiet i never catch it in action :p

Did you manage to find a bright green/yellow hammer yet?

Nicksy23

Apr 14, 2013
Adelaide
Did i miss the boat on this one guys ????
If so bad luck for me but if you happen to have a spare one left i would be more than happy to take it off your hands considering the LFS are selling them for $149
Fingers crossed

hoangii

Feb 2, 2013
Footscray
sorry @Nicksy23 the GB has ended already. It is a good unit for its size and price though mate. Been using it for nearly a week now and got nothing to complain about it yet :D

Reef

Dec 11, 2013
nice little ATO, had to cut and extend the power cord for the pump as my RODI reserve is a bit too far away, but done and all works fine...

You can buy extension cords for the pump and ato.

Joele

Apr 24, 2013
Melbourne
nice little ATO, had to cut and extend the power cord for the pump as my RODI reserve is a bit too far away, but done and all works fine...

You can buy extension cords for the pump and ato.
Ohh well it is only 12v not a big deal, only affects the pump haven't modified or damaged in any way the main unit...