Tank Journal Archive

Oct 17, 2015
Hello
Just want to say hi to everyone and a big thankyou to @Lesley for showing me this forum,
My tank is a second hand juwel rio 300, this is a practice tank before I start injecting money into a custom, there's not really much to say atm so here's a pic of my tank now

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Ok, how do I add pics using a mobile? Not a good start this is it
Welcome to the Reefuge.
You will find it to be a friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable site.
One thing that amazes me about this site is the "non judgmental"attitude that makes everyone from the beginner like me to the super experienced all feel very welcome.
Glad you found it ok.
I love your rock work by the way, easy to get to the back of the tank, very clever and yet lots of swim room and places to put corals.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Just to follow in with the chorus :welcome

Looks like you're off to a good start mate, what are your thoughts on where you want to take this tank?

Oct 17, 2015
Thanks guys

@Wrangy I want to keep it simple, bit of a mix and match with regards to coral, mainly lps with a few softies and a plating monti, fish wise, I currently have a trio of ocillaris clowns, a ywg, and a small scopas tang, I'm thinking maybe a lemon peel and one more fish

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Thanks guys

@Wrangy I want to keep it simple, bit of a mix and match with regards to coral, mainly lps with a few softies and a plating monti, fish wise, I currently have a trio of ocillaris clowns, a ywg, and a small scopas tang, I'm thinking maybe a lemon peel and one more fish
Sounds like a nice plan to me. A nice intro to the hobby :)