News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
How we are doing.
Hello everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to give a quick update on what has been happening. This use to happen when we first started, but have not done one in a while. So, because of the community spirit and the hard work of everyone involved in the community, here is where we stand at this point in time.

Total Users: 1,269 registered members

Total Attachments: 13,064

Total Disk Space Used: 14,376.76 meg (14 gig)

Total Monthly Bandwidth Average: 115 gig

Average Page Hits per Month Average: 10 Million (Not unique visitors, this is only hits)

Visitors and other data will not be displayed for the public. But to sum it up, we are doing great!

In the next month there will be a major upgrade to the core of the forums. This may cause a few bugs, but nothing major. New features will also be implemented.

Thanks.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
Could you post comparative stats from the first month we went live? Also I mean the month we officially opened as there were a few of us here before that.

Good to hear we are growing well. This forum is light years ahead of almost all other forums, and certainly ahead of all that I visit and its really cool to see it still evolving!

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

There have been stats left out on purpose as they do not need to be known to the public. This was just a little something to keep the community updated on the progress of the website.

Thanks.

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
I would think there would be a lot of other places out there in www land that would like to see that sort of info.
I can understand that some of the statistics that all websites seem to generate would need to be kept out of the public eye.:)