Off-Topic

V

'vspec'

A good handy link if you need things explained.Have a go at the eye tests and post up your findings.I'm weird I'm right handed and right eye dominant but I use a left handed bow.
http://www.huntersfriend.com/finalize.htm

So let me see if I have this correct, you literally hold the bow in your right hand, drawing with your weaker left, yet site with your dominate right eye:confused:

I'm right arm dominate, yet it appears left eye dominate.

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
So let me see if I have this correct, you literally hold the bow in your right hand, drawing with your weaker left, yet site with your dominate right eye:confused:

I'm right arm dominate, yet it appears left eye dominate.
I hold the bow in my right,draw back with my left and sight with my left eye.Yeh I'm a freak of nature lol.

Sent from someone who tries to care.

V

'vspec'

yeah thats the way to do it. ;)

Long though at 35.25', you tall and lanky?

V

'vspec'

I hold the bow in my right,draw back with my left and sight with my left eye.Yeh I'm a freak of nature lol.

Thats not so bad, I'd do the opposite.

Christ dude, you would have been hanging off the basket rim at 13.
Did your pecker grow with your limbs, or you at least inherited something from your would-be father!! :confused:

V

'vspec'

I used to do a bit of hiking, so its good insurance for a day pack.
Even a 72hr grab & go pack.

Man that is a cool rig!. Nice bud, very nice!

Curse, why did you have to be in NSW, I'm mustard to learn the sport.
Anyone doing it in VIC?

It would be sweet! Do some great hunting in Oz, then later an invite for you guys~ Colombian style.

sierra-nevada.jpg

Take the quads out for the day.
Hunt by morning, soak up some jungle streams, raid a few horny goat plants for later, chow down some food from an on-board esky & knock back a couple aguila!! Perfect!........& if you nail squat!, you play 'Rip Up A Mountain' with the quads on the way back to jungle base, for fun phase 2.0. ;)

V

'vspec'

I dont have the TV plugged in, well, to anything but the computer :)
Thanks for the heads up though

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
If you didn't see it (went for all of 4 Mins or so) it was carp fishing on extreme fishing with Robson green.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I have seen that episode before Robson Green is not a fishermans asshole! Even after all of the "fishing" he has done he still looks like a proper gumby trying to fish. I would kill to have his job though!

V

'vspec'

So they use a tracer for your spearing arrow?
That the only differences regarding the frame?

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
This is my new bow.I took it to our local archery club Sunday.The club is two doors up from my mates place,I didn't even know they were there as the road works is covering up the driveway.
aimg.tapatalk.com_31b06362_2db0_e02d.jpg
It's a hoyt vector 35.

V

'vspec'

Right ~ Your officially banned!
You can't be having cooler toys than me ~ toys that make even Leapin Leroy Loggins over here look dangerous..lol

Nice!!!

Nope.... Not Jealous ....................................................*walks away and kicks a bin*

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Right ~ Your officially banned!
You can't be having cooler toys than me ~ toys that make even Leapin Leroy Loggins over here look dangerous..lol

Nice!!!

Nope.... Not Jealous ....................................................*walks away and kicks a bin*
I've sighted in the 20m pin on the sight and I'm pretty happy with how it performs.I gave it to a guy there to try and he didn't want to give it back lol.I'm still waiting on my stabilizer which should improve things even more.

V

'vspec'

So did you get an after market optic sight, or it came with one?

Should get some bow vid vision happening, i'd be down for seeing that. Even if your shooting targets!