Off-Topic

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
While on the gist of pregnancies and labour. I realised on the weekend how much of a freak my sister is. Me the misses and the little man flew up to the gold coast to visit her and her partner and their daughter georgie over the weekend, we arrived on the wednesday 19th when her due date was the 15th with still no baby. We took a gamble on coming that close with a chance of not seeing the newbie and thought we had missed it. Come saturday morning, my sister came into our room at 5am to tell us we will have to watch Georgie today as she is going to the hospital as she was having a bit of pain. At 6:20am she called me, we were all still in bed, to say baby Charli had arrived and all were happy but couldnt have any visitors till 4pm. At 10am she called again saying she will be home in an hour :eek and offered to baby sit our little Mason so we could go back to dreamworld kid free, we declined. We got home later in the arvo to find little charli asleep in the bassinet and her doing a load of dishes at the sink not even 6 hours from giving birth.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
LOL- I did the same thing-and then forgot I gave birth and left the new arrival in the chemist-luckily she was still there!

There actually is no reason unless you've had a caesar or some type of complication not to go back to normal duties so to speak soon after giving birth

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
My sister had her little boy on Friday night - his name is Daniel and he was born 7 pounds 2 ounces by caesarean. He's absolutely tiny, very serious and looks like a little old man - I've nicknamed him Benjamin Button :rofl

20130622_144519.jpeg

Meeting his big sister for the first time was a beautiful moment for us all....

20130622_125106.jpeg

UNTIL.... many visitors later who wanted to cuddle 'HER' baby, tiredness and jealousy had set in and she was being a little rat! LOL.

IMAG0531.jpg

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
My sister had her little boy on Friday night - his name is Daniel and he was born 7 pounds 2 ounces by caesarean. He's absolutely tiny, very serious and looks like a little old man - I've nicknamed him Benjamin Button :rofl

View attachment 16023

Meeting his big sister for the first time was a beautiful moment for us all....

View attachment 16024

UNTIL.... many visitors later who wanted to cuddle 'HER' baby, tiredness and jealousy had set in and she was being a little rat! LOL.

View attachment 16025
Congrats, Auntie!