Tank Journal Archive

So not only have I been wasting precious acro money on fish, I may have committed a far worse crime on my last trip over to Dave's.... :eek

FLUBBER :dead lol I must admit I've secretly been looking for some amazing and crazy awesome acan's to add to the tank for a bit of flubber pop and they're easy to deal with as well which is nice, symphyllia is one of my favourites but waayyy too volatile for an sps tank!
I ended up picking up two crazy little frags of two different acan species from Dave's instead of any acro and that's no small thing lol After a few weeks tank life and a little bit of growth the real specialness of these guys will come to light! Here's some pics anyways :)
View attachment 55324

View attachment 55325
I take it the volatile description would be referring to the sweepers that they extend?

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
How good is shopping in a LFS???
My LFS has been closed for months.
Suffering mass LFS withdrawal symptoms over here. Last time I visited a LFS was on the national meeting crawl. Wonder what a Goni would taste like right now??? It's been so long.
I can only imagine how much you are hurting! Eastwood was such a great lfs too :)

Were overseas for a week and had to find the mgm Macau aquarium..... We couldn't even survive a week.... Let alone what it would be like with out LFS
You're like me though, you practically live at Dave's as well :P he threatened to get me a blankie and a chair the other day and I told him that was a bad idea :P

I take it the volatile description would be referring to the sweepers that they extend?
Too some extent, they're not huge but bloody hell are they good at killing things! Lol and they grow rather well and big!