Tank Journal Archive

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
I Want More Lights.
Pretty sure I'll be withdrawing from the Pico competition. For a number of reasons. 1) there's some tits tanks out there that I would vote for over mine...amazing tanks. 2) I want more lights. Specifically the Micmol one that looks all sexy and stuff. Which would put me well over budget but I'd rather be over budget and have a kick ass tank than try to work with what's left. I never was good at sticking to budgets. I'm the type that once my bills are paid I'll spend every last cent. Which will make this whole "saving for a wedding" and "hey if you get knocked up you don't work once you pop out a spawn" thing interesting.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
hahahaha gold! Put whatever lights you want on it, I wouldn't worry too much about the comp :) At the end of the day, if your tank has some bitchin lights on it, that will make you happier :)

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
It always starts out as "nah, I'll just keep some low light stuff, low to moderate flow.." And then I end up with 88x the turnover and some fancy ass lights.

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
Having said that I just took out the fluval sea and added a aqua one 320lph pump. So now only 48x turnover haha

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
In other news...picked up a HOB filter and a heater for the kitchen pico....guess I'll start a journal for that one soon