Reef Discussion

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Hmm, I need caffeine I think. The unit at $1600 is a 60cm vertex illumina at AoA. I'll see if I can find the right one now.

stefan79

Jan 8, 2012
Liverpool
Tx again for the info. I checked out a couple of the retailers and I wont be getting one unfortunately. The 60cm is $1600 which is way above my affordability. I had been looking at a single radeon panel for the 70cm tank and if I remember right it was about $900.
I'm sure they are ripping you off big time, I paid the same price as matt has stated.

Im loving mine and would highly recommend

LFSdirect

Jul 11, 2011
Sydney
Hey Guys!

Been slack in the LFSdirect side of my life lately and not had time to keep up with it.

Things to sort out urgently !
Website
Post photos of wicked prototype mounting rack for IM
AND fill you in on any other developments in the LED front.

LFSdirect

Jul 11, 2011
Sydney
Here are some photos of a new accessory for the Blaze lights.
As you can see , there are two ways in which you can mount the lights.
From fron to back or left to right.

Attachments

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Hmm, I need caffeine I think. The unit at $1600 is a 60cm vertex illumina at AoA. I'll see if I can find the right one now.
Hey P, try bunarong if you are around the area. I got mine from there and he will deal if you need anyhting else too ;)

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
Just messing Sarge, I actually looked it up when I saw it mentioned on the Vic forum ;) . I'm the other side of the westgate near Geelong.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
quick question, I have to relook at matts vid but if I modified the custom day settings can you achieved a more gradual ramp up and down of the lights as opposed to the factory p1 and p2 settings?

Also S1,2 and 3 what are they?

Cheers

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
quick question, I have to relook at matts vid but if I modified the custom day settings can you achieved a more gradual ramp up and down of the lights as opposed to the factory p1 and p2 settings?

Also S1,2 and 3 what are they?

Cheers
haven't you modded p2? or do you just leave it on the preset?

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
No modding atm I currently run the weekdays at p1 and weekends on p2, like nils does i think, and yeah the jumps as it winds up and down are to great for my liking.

So i'm guessing it is possible for a smoother transition throughout the photo period?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
No modding atm I currently run the weekdays at p1 and weekends on p2, like nils does i think, and yeah the jumps as it winds up and down are to great for my liking.

So i'm guessing it is possible for a smoother transition throughout the photo period?
mines smooth as, replicate it for P2 and give it a go on a 10 hr photo period

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I was down at bunarong this arvo and brett gave me a quick run down I think he loves tinkering with them as much as you do. How do you add moonlight into the mix? Can you set a photo period for that to or does it have a set time as i wouldnt want it running all night.

When I do custom set a photo period do i do it in s1 or something and then it will save it for future use or just change p2?