Off-Topic

W

Wombo

I'm Baaacckkk
Well, wow, after an almost 12 month hiatus from The Reefuge (my old username was brendore, I'm sure most of the older members would remember me, I had to start a new one as my old email used for this account was hacked/deleted), I'm super excited to return, and wow the site looks amazeballs!

Lots has happened in this time, most of it personal issues arising from an over obsessed, over jealous and abusive ex missus. I've lost both my marine tanks and practically all of my belongings, but hey rebuilding your life from scratch isn't all that bad (cough).

Looking forward to catching up on all the happenings and hopefully purchasing a new system in the near future. Hope everyone has been well!

Peace out, yeww

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Well, wow, after an almost 12 month hiatus from The Reefuge (my old username was brendore, I'm sure most of the older members would remember me, I had to start a new one as my old email used for this account was hacked/deleted), I'm super excited to return, and wow the site looks amazeballs!

Lots has happened in this time, most of it personal issues arising from an over obsessed, over jealous and abusive ex missus. I've lost both my marine tanks and practically all of my belongings, but hey rebuilding your life from scratch isn't all that bad (cough).

Looking forward to catching up on all the happenings and hopefully purchasing a new system in the near future. Hope everyone has been well!

Peace out, yeww
:worship Good to see you back man! hope she didn't smack you around to much haha
lots of lonely nights ahead :cum
But hey at least you can do what you want now right?
I look forward to seeing you with another tank :D