Off-Topic

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I have been in a datsun bluebird wagon with 420rwkw, now that thing was scarey :eek:

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
that chaser is beutifull! why did you get rid of it??
Needed a more practical car for business purposes. Chaser was loud, low and well.. there were times I couldnt get into a venue lol.. or affraid of parking it somewhere and getting stolen. I drive a fair bit and yea just wasnt ideal. Was thinking of buying a cheap run around car, but didn't want to pay rego and insurance twice etc.. Also I was spending too much money on cars (doing it up etc).. Oh and gearbox needed rebuilding as the car has seen a lot of track days/drift events etc.. So more money pouring into so time to sell it.

Will get into another import one day. Maybe a 110 sleeper style and do up the 1j motor.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Nice, did you ever find out how much torque Vern?
Sounds like a beast,

I'm thinking s15 jap spec, dif ratio changed, tune free flowing exhaust and up the boost,

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
Do the diff later..

I reckon your better off buying one which already has all the basic mods completed like exhaust and fmic for starters.

Buy this: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=499410
Some great mods on the car already. Looks pretty tidy!!

If i was going to mod a stock car, I would do suspension first before power mods. But thats just me.

Also if you planning on tuning your car go get it done at unigroup. I reckon they are the best in NSW by far.

hey Sidd haha, love how we hang out on a marine forum and talk cars, and we hang out on a silvia forum and talk marine haha!

There are some really nice s15's around atm, spent alot fo time looking at the, but i just couldnt sway the girlfriend to one over a black r34 lol

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
There's many different 13Bs. 13B is just a designation for a 1300cc engine which is evolutionarily distinct from the 13A used in the early 1970s. The RX8 has a side-port twin-rotor 13B, the 13B-MSP (13B block, Multiple Side Port), whereas the RX7 had the following: FB 13B-RESI (Rotary Engine Super Injection), FC 13B-DEI, and FD 13B-REW.They all have the common ground of being twin-rotor, 1300cc engines.

The more you know :)