Off-Topic

fongyfong

Aug 21, 2011
S15 nice choice my mate about 8 years ago imported one, white with black wheels and bodykit . Cost him over 30k including import duty etc, and insurance cost him an arm and leg to cos he was under 25 something like 4k a year.

But anywyas how bout a rexy?

fedy.jpg

Abotu to go pick my baby up from one of my sponsers after getting the vinyl sponser decals done ;)

Missing a couple cause he ran out of time but hopefully get the rest done on race day morning before i hit the track

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i think i have decided ill get a girl car as a daily and start building a drift machine. set it up purely for the track, im not interested in going fast in traffic so its rather pointless isnt it.
looking at buying the daily first been looking at a few
i30 (bit past i want to spend tho), new style lancer, new barinas etc. i like hatch backs can fit lots of stuff in them when you fold down the seats. id like to keep it around 10-15k, needs to be reliable as it will be for work,

ohhhh, well do you have a car in the family allready that you can tow with? if not i would be looking at an auto xr6 turbo, easily in your price range. i test drove a auto BF (better gearbox) and the thing hammered with traction controll off

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Not a bad car. It will be a few yrs until I'm track ready anyway, bought a 09 Barina for work, should cut down on fuel abit!!

You guys are lame, with all you skylines' silvias and eve's... Get a real car like a Volkswagen caddy that has a 500 horsepower engine, tuned and perfected by my brother who is a nut when it comes to golfs, caddy's and fiats... pictures to come my friends.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Typical Greenie photo - everything's bloody blue :D

I'd say it's a nice car, but it's a Holden so I can't say anything else that you won't find offensive just on the principal that it is a Holden. Won't pay you out for driving a chicks car - mine is a shopping trolley, and looks like it's had a rough life in a supermarket car park :P
I was gonna buy a new car myself. Then I got side tracked by glass things with water in them, and that's buggered that idea for the next decade.

V

'vspec'

My weekend car became the daily in a down sizing operation, and it still falls to bits just as quickly on the road as off it!
My advice, dont rush it unless you have plenty of folding stuff - ' free and clear' of the misses..lol

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Arghh! you all drive me nuts! With your puffy little 4 & 6 cyl engines.. Get some balls and get a V8, mod the bejesus outta it so its undrivable, and then you realise its a ute so it was almost un drivable from the start :mad:... speaking of which I think Bathurst is about to start :p lol