Tank Journal Archive

E

ezza

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. you obviously Loooooooooooove your girlfriend :D pls invite us all to the wedding k?

seriously though. wow. a substantial amount of planning has gone into this tank! i can't wait to see it working.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. you obviously Loooooooooooove your girlfriend :D pls invite us all to the wedding k?

seriously though. wow. a substantial amount of planning has gone into this tank! i can't wait to see it working.
I just want something for her that is going to be easy and that she will enjoy.

I've done more planning on her tank than I have on mine, I'll be helping 2 mates set up their tanks this month too so i guess that can all go down as planning cant it? lol

What scape are you going with ?
Got a 50L box full of roche and taking it to her place this arvo to play around with while the tank's heating up.

Wanted to try get to Aquaristic or Kellyville Pets for some premium LR maybe 2 pieces to seed the tank and get the coraline in there. But not sure ill make it after work :(

If I bought it tomorrow morning say 9am....would it be ok in a foam box in a car til say 4pm?

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
You will certainly be getting more die off than has already taken place.

There is the pieces of rubble I used to seed your rock still in place if you want them?

They have some coralline, sponges, pods and the bacteria will be related to that of the zeo bak.

Wont be as voluminous as the pieces of live rock you would pick up but at least they are "clean", anyway the offer is there.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
You will certainly be getting more die off than has already taken place.

There is the pieces of rubble I used to seed your rock still in place if you want them?

They have some coralline, sponges, pods and the bacteria will be related to that of the zeo bak.

Wont be as voluminous as the pieces of live rock you would pick up but at least they are "clean", anyway the offer is there.
hmmm yeah that might be the smartest way.

I'll come past tomorrow afternoon after work if that's cool? however will be a really short visit

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Ok so just finished there, still need to add the rock and the marine pure and set up the apex and biopellet reactor, oh and that giesemann Teszla has to have the most remote style screws ever to undo to mount it lmao.

Photos soon when I get home :)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I think its because it coincides with world cup, its like set up gf's tank or watch germany vs france

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I'm sorry guys.....noooo @NiCd it's more like, message only Elos buddy out there and not get a response to the vital question about life :(