Off-Topic

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Going against the flow both ways - nice. At least you're closer to some decent LFS when you're at home than you are in the 'rat. Ain't much here to write home about.
If that ute in your pics is your work bus, then I know where to go for tyres :)

Hi Reefers
My name is Adam and i run a small home/online aquarium business called Aquarium Excellence based in Kellyville Sydney selling quality Fish ,Corals and Inverts.

I also provide aquarium maintenance and aquarium minding services as well as natural saltwater deliverys throughout the Sydney area.
Interstate shipping is available for live stock through courier (east coastonly).
Pick up and inspections can be arranged in kellyville or i can deliver within the sydney area for a small fee.

please contact me with any enquiries on 0416147333
or email me at aquariumexcellence@gmail.com
thanks
Adam​

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
Jonathon - Teacher - 24 yo and married to a secret fish lover -

I love surfing and diving and have always wanted to do a tank - just never did. We were studying the Great Barrier Reef in class and i thought it would be a good chance to start a tank. Without thinking too much, it began with a 40L nano with a clown, chromis and some live rock. The study ended and the kids love for the tank grew - so the tank had to aswell and with a lot of help and donations from reefers - we now have the 4 foot setup that is growing as my knowledge can handle.