Tank Journal Archive

James Plush

Nov 25, 2014
It`s Not My Fault , It Was An Accident .
So the story starts not that long ago ,On a trip to Melbourne i discovered a Reef shop in Deer Park who had some nice Zoas and a Hammer that needed a holiday to new tank in Rural Victoria . Then on a second trip to the afore mentioned shop the accident happened ,as i was walking out of the shop i spied a Second hand Innovative Marine Nuvo 16 and about 2mins later i was walking out of the shop with it .
So upon arrival at home my wife said " Let me guess its not you Fault it was and accident ? "

SO with out further ado its Upgrade time :)
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v246_Thiokol_20150225_140722_zpslasksg32.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v246_Thiokol_20150225_140713_zpsn7sjce2h.jpg

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
I am forever having accidents at my lfs. I am the " oops girl". But my oops isn't quite as specky as your oooops. !!' Lol. Nice

James Plush

Nov 25, 2014
Definately an understanding Wife either that or she is going to have me committed !

I was a bit surprised when i put it next to the Dymax, to be honest my brain was saying it`s only a small upgrade . But now that they are side by side it like Oy vey !!!

Still my 2 yr old loves it but i keep getting "Nemo" questions now so a fish or two might end up being added . Most likely a small clown or blenny .

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
Hahahaha, I wish it were that easy!!!

If I said to my missus, It's not my fault it was an accident, she will give me the look :mad:, going to be interesting, I had a 700.00 frag accident this week, when the parcels arrive I'm going to try, "it's not my fault it was an accident", and when she asks how much I spent, I say, "aaahhhh they were all on special, so about 250.00", and then that's when the next look comes :mad:, she has worked out to multiply all my prices given by about 3-5, the bitch.:p

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
I feel sorry for all of you guys that can't even spend their own money with out copping it from the missus :D
New tank looks pretty schmick!!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
All you boys getting yourselves in trouble, you're doing it all wrong. It goes like this - make your mega splurge tank purchase, on the way home pick up a nice scented candle and small amount of really good chocolate (like chocolate covered raspberries). Tell your wife you got something nice for yourself today so you thought you would get something nice for her too, and tell her to go run herself a bath and take her goodies in there.

HOW can she possibly tell you off after that?? Bonus - she is contained happily in another room of the house while you unpack ;)

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
All you boys getting yourselves in trouble, you're doing it all wrong. It goes like this - make your mega splurge tank purchase, on the way home pick up a nice scented candle and small amount of really good chocolate (like chocolate covered raspberries). Tell your wife you got something nice for yourself today so you thought you would get something nice for her too, and tell her to go run herself a bath and take her goodies in there.

HOW can she possibly tell you off after that?? Bonus - she is contained happily in another room of the house while you unpack ;)
Might work for some but my wife would still tell me F#@K off and stick the raspberries ....well you know where.