Tank Journal Archive

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
It goes like this - make your mega splurge tank purchase, on the way home pick up a nice scented candle and small amount of really good chocolate (like chocolate covered raspberries).
Two boxes is a bad idea - all you will get then is: "Do you want me to get fat?!" and some door slamming :p
I am trying to follow your advice, but that is a fine line you are asking us to walk there Megan - too little and we get into trouble - too much and we get into trouble.

That almost sounds like a game we can't win o_0

Oh, and about the scented candle - why would I want to pick up a nice scented candle on the way home when we have got boxes of the bloody things stored all over the house that haven't seen the light of day for over 10 years :dead

@James Plush apologies for the thread hijack - we managed to fit in a few posts about your new tank :D

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
yeah im with @RobbieMVFC, i need to come back with shoes or a handbag, and it had better be designer....:p

she isnt that bad, im the one with the issue, i see and i must have:banghead

Mr.Reeefer

my name is Brock
Jul 8, 2014
yeah im with @RobbieMVFC, i need to come back with shoes or a handbag, and it had better be designer....:p

she isnt that bad, im the one with the issue, i see and i must have:banghead
as i am writing this, 12 frags are acclimatsing, im expecting another delivery tomorrow(frag rack), and there should be another box of goodies coming next week, im a glutten for punishment

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I am trying to follow your advice, but that is a fine line you are asking us to walk there Megan - too little and we get into trouble - too much and we get into trouble.

That almost sounds like a game we can't win o_0
If Kellogg's Just Right can figure it out so can you :p I thought you had all this covered already @MagicJ - as per your post earlier

Oh, and about the scented candle - why would I want to pick up a nice scented candle on the way home when we have got boxes of the bloody things stored all over the house that haven't seen the light of day for over 10 years :dead
How many reef purchases have you made exactly? :eek

James Plush

Nov 25, 2014
@MagicJ no worries about the Hijack i am having a good laugh at the comments .

Although i am not laughing now , quick trip to Deer park today to get some live rock for the new tank .

:banghead:banghead:banghead and walked out with 2 big pieces of live rock some coral dip another Hammer (toxic green) a Torch (also Green) and Nemo !X2 and fish food .

So get home and Wifey is at the Door :stop .

So i am in the good books as i got Nemo for my son :) but in the bad books as she saw the receipt:( .

So after some negotiation she is buying a new Wrangler cause i have been naughty.o_0o_0 How the F%$##%G hell does that work ? .

i wonder if when she brings it home i can see the receipt and buy 50 g`s worth of Reef stuff ???? :rolleyes

Anyone know a proctologist i need a punnet of strawberries removed ? :dead