Tank Journal Archive

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Just Got Home From The States!
Hey guys, finally I'm home from my holiday and I must say..my tank looks alot better in person than it in did in the pictures. I did a little clean up of the algae and cyano. Corals have grown..especially my favourite orange centred ones..they've encrusted a 2cm radius matt of new heads!

Also added my old tunze 6015 nano stream above my frag rack..also lowered the frag rack..now the tank is getting really good flow. Still so stoked my corals have grown so much! In a month while the tank was cycling.

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
I hope to hell you had some little awesome zoas tucked away in some crevice as you passed through customs lol ;) :)
To be honest. It's not very hard to sneak them through, going through the airport US to Australia is very easy, I literally got out in 5 mins. e passport so no line..just a ticket and declaring card just tick all no unless you've got boxes of meet or fish...there's no customs involved..but it was just a holiday not a coral smuggling trip. :)

I didn't bother with zoas though, I got rhodactis and ricordeas instead! Narh I'm kidding. But yeah honestly..not very hard..I can see why poeple are able to. Very lieniant system.