Off-Topic

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
......... bit harder for myself by not having the noggins in the right places and needing to install numerous blocks as the original design was not intended to be lined.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but i was always under the impression that a noggin was attached to ones neck;)

Well done-wouldn't mind moving in myself:D
When you are finished doing what your wife wants you to build how about you come over to my place-I've also got a list

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
When you are finished doing what your wife wants you to build how about you come over to my place-I've also got a list
Thanks for the confidence in my building abilities but a 'list' from one female is enough to keep me busy for the rest of my life, let alone two :p

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I didn't realise it had been so long so I updated this thread :rolleyes

Trust me, I have spent a few hours pretty much every weekend working on this - the inside is now complete with all skirting boards, architraves etc in place; all painted; carpet installed. The kids moved some of their things in tonight - they want me to do an extension because they have too much stuff :eek

Outside is almost finished with just a few small things to finish off - should only take me another 6 months to get around to them :p

Anyway, here is the, almost, finished product

PH-100.jpg

Now, what is next on the list .....

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Great effort Shane! :)

I'm sure we heard the kids saying "Dad, can we hold a Tassie Reefuge meeting in here?" :p
Now your sure the floor will support a few frag tanks when the kids out grow the cubbie? :)