News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Last Update of 2012
Hello everyone,

What a great year it has been at The Reefuge. Slowly we are growing in size and are starting to become a recognised name. I would like to thank all businesses and individuals who have helped make this place what it is over the last year.

I would also like you all to welcome @leodb89 and @MichelleShocked to the moderating team. Both of these users are fairly well known within the community, and are here to help.

The Reefuge is going to go on hold from now until Jan 15, 2013. We have worked endlessly on this website over the last year and a half, and we need a small break from it. Coding and additions to the site will resume early next year. However, all staff are going to remain active on the board.

Please stay safe during the holidays, and The Reefuge would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

EDIT: All clients receive free services for the month of December. Merry Christmas.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Double like for the EDIT ;)

And congrats, Michelle on your new position. Leo you already had congrats, unless this means you upgraded from rookie :p

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
no guys leo is still the noob moderator lets keep that clear :D
just kidding.... :rolleyes
i hope everyone has a great time these holidays!