News

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I have hardly had time to play on here lately and possibly will not for a while... I am looking forward to the changes and let 2013 be the year of The Reefuge!

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
Hey all while this topic is firing away, and there has been some questions regarding the wiki, once the site has been swapped over to the new system I'll be spending a great deal more time on the wiki database now I've finished my studies (until next year, when uni awaits). I'm lead to believe that anyone can add info to the wiki, however I believe there is also a seperate forum thread where the information is posted first, before being proof read, with any additional information or references added before it's transfered into the wiki. Looking forward to the changes Boss!

Reactions: MTG

uncinate

Jun 17, 2012
Bilpin
also new here. I am a veterinarian and have kept freshies for over 20 years. made the change to marine last year and haven't looked back. More engaging, challenging environment in that there is so much not known about many of the species kept (particularly inverts). I am happy to field disease type questions and do some research on behalf of members- just remember I am also learning and much of the husbandry and science (or non science in some cases) is also new to me. Look forward to further interactions. cheers everyone.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
also new here. I am a veterinarian and have kept freshies for over 20 years. made the change to marine last year and haven't looked back. More engaging, challenging environment in that there is so much not known about many of the species kept (particularly inverts). I am happy to field disease type questions and do some research on behalf of members- just remember I am also learning and much of the husbandry and science (or non science in some cases) is also new to me. Look forward to further interactions. cheers everyone.
:welcome Welcome to the Reefuge