Tank Journal Archive

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
looking good leo! which anthias are those? whats your stock list just out of interest?
Hey they were sold as dispars but some people say they might be something else the colors are insane in person

one eye anthias he has hehehehe, how is that one anthias going leo?
Must've been fresh when you came over cos now he's out and about and eating which is good he's getting his senses tight instead of just randomly opening his mouth when he smells food

Love the purple and green acan ;)
Got it at a good price too I'm glad the only acan to be angelized so far was the cheapest and ugliest lol

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
They are the indo dispars, bit nicer colour than the standard aussie ones. That is why there were a bit pricer.

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
You do know you will have to sell the borbs too right, they grow to 15-20cm and in 18months will be bigger than your tang was. Why didn't u just set a trap for the tang and put nori in it? Tangs are some of the dumbest fish out there.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
You do know you will have to sell the borbs too right, they grow to 15-20cm and in 18months will be bigger than your tang was. Why didn't u just set a trap for the tang and put nori in it? Tangs are some of the dumbest fish out there.

i wish i new this before i dismantled lol...

yeah one of the borbs is HUGGEEE

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
this is true and i didn't even realise this but to be fair i will most probably be either sold up on this tank or moved to a 4ft by then so ill keep an eye out

thanks though...the larger one hides so much its weird the little out is out and about and eating its so cute

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
so everyone knows whoever comes to my TJ is up for some serious bandwith usage lol thats not gonna change...i post almost every pic i take, whilst it doesnt make it the show piece TJ you can tell how things look from all different angles...

ive got another 50 pics to upload but ill try make them smaller...no one wants to read words all day lol

Current Levels...
Alk 4
Phos .075
Mg 1275
Cal 290

i know right dafuq?? i went out bought RedSea A and RedSea B foundations and am dosing the required amount to bump the Alk up 1dkh a day