Tank Journal Archive

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
La
this is true and i didn't even realise this but to be fair i will most probably be either sold up on this tank or moved to a 4ft by then so ill keep an eye out

thanks though...the larger one hides so much its weird the little out is out and about and eating its so cute
Larger anthias may be male, male anthias typically hide when intro into new tanks due to anthias social behaviours, I prefer to buy all females for this reason.

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
it was my mistake for getting all excited and not asking them for the smallest ones they have....
Normally that would be the case but when something rare comes u gotta get what u can take otherwise u walk away empty handed.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Hey guys recorded a video on my iPhone..if it has the option to raise the quality use it, just fed the tank, this was yesterday

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Sorry in advanced for chewing your bandwidth

heres a cluster of pics then ill post my top 10 fav pics i took

i just gotta say gee i love my borbs they're amazing fish love everything about them, dno how ads convinced me to spend that much on fish but well worth it..no i must eat noodles for 3 months straight lol

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
told you it will swing back eventually, looking better than ever. Digging the LPS collection!
The gsp seems to be growing like mad and the leather sure loves your tank

shiittt go, my first attempt at fragging sps seems successful! monti frag looks bigger

Just needs some sps tabling pieces, picasso clowns and more LPS me thinks

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
thanks jono...pretty happy how things are going...although pretty cut when i think about how much ive been putting into the tank lol...although i have reached a level of happiness and wont have too many more things going into the tank...

i was thinking shrimp goby pair but ill hold off for a while, also planning on turning my refugium chamber into a coral propagation area, not only to make a bit of money back but also to i guess help culture some corals so that new hobbyist and existing hobbyist can start getting some stock that isnt taken from the wild, although pretty much all my stock has been, if i can start using mine to benefit others then id feel a lot better about what im doing with my tank

also jono on that note i have decided to bundle together a bunch of pics from beginning middle and now to show the different stages my tank took

main things were:

-ecotech radion > mitras
-3x mp10s down to 2
-rescape
-tank crash
-shift from SPS to LPS
-stock changes

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
I loved all the scapes but Octobers was what I would like to try some time. The latest incarnation though is awesome, so many colors!