News

LFSdirect

Jul 11, 2011
Sydney
LFSdirect closing down.
Dear Reefuge members and Illumagic customers.

The time has come for me to hand over the Illumagic agency to the next best....
This past year has been tough for myself to keep on top of my daytime job, LFSdirect and my reef keeping hobby. At times each of them suffered lack of attention.
I put a lot of energy into establishing the Illumagic brand throughout Australia and can look back having enjoyed every moment of it.

LFSdirect was a very early member of the Reefuge and has been a part of this forums growth from the first week of launch, the support that LFSdirect had from The Reefuge will never be able to be repayed.

Thank you to all who believed in the product too.

Best regards

LFSdirect

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
It is always sad to see an honest business like LFSDirect call it a day. On behalf of the staff, we would like to wish Nils all the best, and it has been our pleasure having LFSDirect as a client at The Reefuge. Luckily, Nils will be staying on as a forum member, and the community will still be able to enjoy his company.

Thanks.

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Well done for your accomplishments so far Nils and best of luck - I love my Illumagic and if it weren't for your customer support here on The Reefuge I would never have gotten one and would have missed out ;)

And um, just for a bit of randomness....... :gaypride

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Good luck with everything dude! Thank you so much for the lights again man!

:gaypride :gaypride :gaypride :gaypride :gaypride :gaypride :gaypride :gaypride :gaypride :gaypride

Well we must be the new kids on this side of the block anyway. :)

K&J Aquatics will be the distributors for illumagic products in the following states....
Victoria,
Tasmania,
South Australia.

We would like to thank Nils for all of his help in making this happen. You have left some big shoes to fill but we will do our best to keep up & improve where you have left off. We now know what you meant by not having enough hours in the day to get everything done. Hope you make the best of your new found time & keep updating your TJ with all of that LED lighting information.

We will not be able to supply anyone in the rest of Australia, but please contact us if you are having problems finding information or a supplier. We will be able to point you in the right direction.

Thank you again Nils,

K&J