Off-Topic

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
hmmm...things that piss me off.... How much can I hate people? Let me count the ways......
1) the checkout girl who puts my strawberries in with my potatoes - no, darling, i want to EAT them, not suck them up with a straw!!!
2) the other shoppers who congregate in aisle openings, neatly blocking them up, to chat - can i bring you a coffee as well? how about table and chairs?
3) people who watch me mop a floor, then decide its time for them to walk over it - thank you. i'll stand here all day cleaning after you, shall i?
4) people who leave food scraps in the sink - if you dont want it on your plate, i sure as hell dont want it in my sink!!!
5) people who aren't listening to you and are just waiting for you to finish so they can blurt out whatever thought has blipped through their head - no, go ahead, talk away. I have to go stand over there now.
6) people with no sense of humor. At Woolies, they had a sign stuck in the seafood mix that said "50% Off". I asked if I could have some but could I please have some of the 50% that ISNT off? She bit my head off saying "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!!!". Told her to settle, I was just having a joke with her....sheesh!!
........Shall I go on? LOL!!:rolleyes

Nov 17, 2011
Northside Brisbane, 4017
Ok, here goes;

Managers who can't spell. C'mon people, even outlook has spell check.

People who can't tell the difference between;

There, their, they're
Whether, wether, weather.

People who poke sausages with a fork prior to cooking.

People who ruin a good piece of meat by cooking it well done.

People who turn a steak more than one during its cooking.

People who under cook bacon.

People who over cook chicken.

People (notice I didn't say women) who can't drive their cars, 4WD's in particular.

People who can't park their cars.

People who seem to think it's normal to put their feet up on the dash when they are passengers and let the whole world see their feet. And their smelly feet are right near the air-con so the whole car can smell them. I see this all the time driving and it makes me sick :)

Those friends that always ask "Does anyone have any phone credit?" when they know very well that you are on a plan and have been for the past 10 years.

I could keep going and going.

vpreef

Jul 28, 2011
First thing my mrs does on a sunday morning after waking up, 'turn the tv on' - drives me nuts

Poeple who drive slow in right lanes on the freeway

Shoelace coming undone when walking in a crowd

forgetting to turn off the tap on my 100litre drum before filling it up

dogs shitting on my lawn

uncontrollable kids in the waiting room of the dr's

smokers in the front of the exit doors of my building

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Pen thieves...
Cold air blowing on me while I'm eating a hot meal...
The last car being the first to overtake the slow person...
Rich people who want things for free...
Wearing a watch on my wrist - I never adjust to the feeling - hate them!
When I get out of the water after a swim at the lake and someone on the bank tries to talk to me even though I can barely breathe let alone speak...
Bucks nights are so much more fun than hens nights, but I never get to go...

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Ok, here goes;

Managers who can't spell. C'mon people, even outlook has spell check.

People who can't tell the difference between;

There, their, they're
Whether, wether, weather.

Spelling is a bug bear of mine too. I HATE texting because I LOATH writing "L8" instead of "Late", "4" instead of "for", "2" instead of "to" or "too". I realise its economical to reduce words to their simplest form in text but its anathema to me :mad:

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
LOL just thought of another one that bugs me, butt crack :p
OMG, yes!! and not just the old 'tradies money box' either. For a while those hipster pants were really popular with female shop assistants. And invariablely, they were females who should not ever be allowed NEAR hipster pants. So when they squatted or bent down in front of you at work - stocking shelves or getting something from down low at the checkout, you'd cop an EYEFUL of whatever goods they have on sale.....:eek:eek
*shudder*
(ps - we need a "puke" icon)

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
I hate when people in supermarkets walk away from their trollies , Leaving them in the middle of the isle ...Right in my way
I so nearly lost my shit one day , The very next isle i did the same to them not really my thing , I'm normally quiet and shy :)

If walking down the street , I make an effort to keep out of people's way , I hate when they look like their going to walk straight through you ............I swear one of these days :p If i ever go to jail ( i hope not too ) It will be for this :eek :D

firechild

Nov 8, 2011
Cromer, Sydney
We recently had a stray cat give birth to 4 kittens in our back yard. It is a shame it's not legal to just drown them. I find it funny that it is legal (and openly condoned) to kill rats but not cats. Both are non-native, both are pests, both are mammals and both affect native wildlife, why is there a difference? As long as they are noone's pet, they should be fair game.