Tank Journal Archive

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Livestock List And Discussion
So its not far off the tank being here and cycled, I picked up some more livestock for the tank.

2 Cleaner Shrimp - these things are tiny
Multi-Colour Lobo

Sorry about the crappy phone pics

Livestock (1).jpg

Livestock (2).jpg

Livestock (5).jpg

Livestock (6).jpg

Livestock (9).jpg

Livestock (10).jpg

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Some more of the livestock and some new corals I got for the tank....the clown was from earlier in my gfs 34L nano which I moved to my tank when she got the pair of skunks. not sure what clowns we will add in the new tank.

Do you think the ocellaris and the skunk will live in a tank together of this size?

New Coals (1).JPG

New Coals (2).JPG

New Coals (3).JPG

New Coals (4).JPG

New Coals (5).JPG

New Coals (6).JPG

New Coals (7).JPG

New Coals (8).JPG

New Coals (9).JPG

New Coals (11).JPG

New Coals (12).JPG

New Coals (15).JPG

New Coals (16).JPG

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
thanks jimmy...most are from auburn aquariums and aquaristic...just grab pieces when im in there that i like...the pics dont do justice on most of them and im sure under the teszl theyll look a lot nicer th ecolamps is starting to appear a little washed out on my current holding tank :/

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
thanks jimmy...most are from auburn aquariums and aquaristic...just grab pieces when im in there that i like...the pics dont do justice on most of them and im sure under the teszl theyll look a lot nicer th ecolamps is starting to appear a little washed out on my current holding tank :/
The anticipation.. Always wanted an elos.. But I'd find myself questioning a fully custom setup over a prebuilt one.. With the stock.. I bet you were just tempted and excited to stock the new tank.. You couldn't help yourself huh

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
The anticipation.. Always wanted an elos.. But I'd find myself questioning a fully custom setup over a prebuilt one.. With the stock.. I bet you were just tempted and excited to stock the new tank.. You couldn't help yourself huh
Yeah gonna be awesome, bit disappointed they now announced a DC pump and new stand designs for all their tanks, might see what I can do about them with my tank but for this one just wanna secure some nice pieces for my gf so that its all ready

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Bought a few hammers today 2 Orange 1 reverse stem and another green on...waiting on a reply from UCA on some of their lobos and goni's but they dont seem to get back to me at all ive missed out on a few pieces :(

I bought a potters today and will be picking it up next week sometime i'll hold it in my tank until this one is up and running, i think i've pretty much got all the stock for her tank now bar maybe a pair of clowns and one more dwarf angel and just those few other corals.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
So I visited @Aquariums@Asquith after dropping my gf to the airport and took his paint pen and drew circles all over his glass on all the stock I wanted lol. I knew i was there a long time i got there at like 2:30 and then when I went to put stuff in my car it was dark out lol.

Got some amazing pieces at some amazing prices, also picked up her potters I got through Mark earlier last month which he held for me :) thanks for the top service Mark.

Some things on the list were, reverse toxic frogspawn, rainbow acan, red goni, gold scolly, tricolor lobo, pink and green brain and some more pieces. Since i already overstocked my cube i had to take them to @LEG-IT's place to look after most the stock and took @NiCd has the scolly lolall over the place.

DSC_0704.JPG

DSC_0703.JPG

DSC_0702.JPG

DSC_0701.JPG

DSC_0700.JPG

DSC_0699.JPG

DSC_0693.JPG

DSC_0692.JPG