Reef Discussion

Wallypops

Apr 13, 2017
Looking For My South Coast Shoalhaven, Nsw Peeps Out There. I
Hey would like to get some kind of community going around the Shoalhaven Region

Wondering if there is anybody out there?

Jake89

Aug 17, 2016
Nowra
Hey mate. Im in nowra. Just set my tank up a few weeks ago. It's still pretty empty apart from a couple of average corals and some snails.

Wallypops

Apr 13, 2017
Hey mate. Im in nowra. Just set my tank up a few weeks ago. It's still pretty empty apart from a couple of average corals and some snails.
Hey man looks like you know what you are doing from having a look at your tank journal. Well done! How are you going sourcing all you equipment and things?

I'm in North Nowra, I'm brand new to the hobby so hoping to get as much help as I can get.

Jake89

Aug 17, 2016
Nowra
Hey man looks like you know what you are doing from having a look at your tank journal. Well done! How are you going sourcing all you equipment and things?

I'm in North Nowra, I'm brand new to the hobby so hoping to get as much help as I can get.
Cheers mate. Im in worrigee. This is my 4th tank but I've been out of the hobby for a few years. Sourcing stuff around here can be a bit hard and expensive as there is only 1 decent shop in town. Coral madness isn't to bad if you're in the area. Feel free to drop in and have a chat some time if you want.