Reef Discussion

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Well some good news!

The 1000LDD's have landed in Melb & I should get them this Wednesday.
If you are after some please let me know, I will go back & find those who wanted them & PM. :)
Did these end up arriving Ken?

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Just got home from Reeflections with the most wickedest Chalice we have found to date:D , hence the late post lol
Ok, This is what we are holding for Reefuge members...........

41x 350
45x 500
10x 700
30x 1000

Just message us with what your after :)

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
An update on the LDD boards - pretty much all of the original 70 boards ordered have now been taken.

Whilst future demand is unknown I have ordered another 50 which should be here in a few weeks. I have also ordered more of the IC sockets (none left at the moment) and more screw terminals (around 100 left).

So if anyone is after a board please let me know. As before, I will be selling these at cost price but the final price may be a little higher than previously due to the fall in the Australian dollar - I will confirm the price when everything is received.

Cheers

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I now have another supply of boards, IC sockets and Screw Terminals :)

The previous price worked out to $8.19 per board, including IC sockets and Screw Terminals. The fall in the Aussie Dollar has made the boards and terminals a bit more expensive however I was able to find a cheaper supplier for the IC sockets so the new price will actually be a bit cheaper - total price of $7.95 :)

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
2x borads, 350, 500, 1000 all Ok @deediro, for the second time since we started the 700's are out again lol. Should have some more soon tho.
I'm home between 12:30 & about 14:00 today, will be home tonight after 18:00 & Sunday if you want to slip over & pick them up. :-)

P-S I worked out the smiles! hahahaha

deediro

Jan 19, 2013
Roxburgh Park
@Synodontis I take it you're not in Tassie as your sig says? Lol

Also, do you have any of the IC and terminal connectors?

edit: Hmm when I click your name it says Melton/Ballarat in VIC but on your forum post it came out as:

SynodontisTeam Leader
Premium Member
awww.lavapixel.com_thereefuge_sharedimages_moods_Innocent.png

State:
Tasmania