News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Mobile Theme Launched
Hello everyone,

As you can see (and if you can not, please clear your cache), the mobile theme is now up and running. It proved very difficult to have the "box" look whilst keeping it a responsive design. This design is quite clean.

I would like all users to test the forums out on their mobile phones and see how it works. For those who use TapaTalk, please compare.

Thanks.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
works well for me on my galaxy S3, very clean works well and full features. finally i can use the like button again on my phone :P

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
It looks good on my iPhone, actually that's the first time I've logged in on the phone.
It's as big as all get out on the iPad though. I though I was looking at the pensioners version.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Looks fine on my ancient android. Certainly readable. As mentioned in the past, the browser performance on my phone isn't tolerable compared to tapatalk - so as expected, scrolling through a single page is a tedious process.
The theme looks reasonably consistent. Nice work.

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Runs well on my Galaxy S2. 2 things that would be good when the theme is revised is the option to use the full site, and see what the last thread that was posted on.
Other then that awesome work. :-)

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Ok after a week or however long it has been one problem that has popped up from me is the ability to load a photo from my phone (unless I just haven't figured it out) on tapa it was easy take a pic and load it up.

Is there any way that this can be fixed??

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi Sarg,

If you are using an iphone it will not happen. The next iOS release will allow iPhone users to upload (it will not work for any site on the internet unless a special app has been made for it). If you are not using an iPhone it should work normally. Simply click "Upload File(s)" and it will load up your file manager. Select a file and hit post.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
You could replace 'search forums' with that, as the search bar is right underneath and you can get to the advanced search easily enough through that.