News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Moderator Needed
Hello everyone,

We are in need of a moderator for the classifieds section. The moderators job will be to make sure all users have selected a thread prefix for their post, and to move "sold" items into the sold forum.

This will allow it to remain nice and neat for everyone to use. It is a time consuming job and a bit of a pain to keep on top of.

If you are interested, please send me a pm.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
ooo im up for it if its open...i be on this site 24hr 18days a week lol

but really i dont think i ever sign out :/ pretty sure i need reefuge counselling

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
haha, Mods training camp;) .

Now just remember, being a mod is simple, if sh^t goes wrong, always blame the tools.
The only thing that makes that principle come unstuck ~ is if you ARE THE TOOL!
lookround.gif

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Apologies about the delay, we are still working out where we need all the members who applied. Different people are needed in different sections of the site. We will get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
You'll need to be sacked before you're employed leodb89 - you missed the incorrectly spelt "always" before it :D
Mate I'm the 'Correct word user moderator' spelling mistakes will be tolerated on my part but I hear that 'spelling mistake moderator' can be a real asshole-in-one.

It's like capatain planet though..with our powers conbined and these rings of sheer brilliance we unite to form a pasty white, green haired superhero

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
hahhahha larfed so hard on youtube in the one where he was talking about that shiela
humming on his ballz.......

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Happy to help in this post too. I no longer work due to injury and I'm home nearly all the time.

Reactions: MTG