Tank Journal Archive

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
More Changes
Still trying to settle on a scape that I'm happy with.
I decided to create a bit of a cave but only using the rocks in there , didn't want to start putting rocks back in.
This left me a gap at the back, so I'm looking for something nice to fill in the back area (I think that was a famous quote by Rock Hudson)
So I found a really nice Turbin which looks great there now. I had a beautiful Turbin a while back but it got stung like crazy by one of my Hammers and is barely alive in my repair tank.
It's also gave me a chance to gather my hammers into a bit of a group - they look much better - may need a couple more small ones to fill in the bunch.
I'll post some pics tomorrow once everything has settled down after being shifted around.

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
I can't take a trick, my new turban was getting better than it looked in the LFS (even better than in the pic above) when the hammer reached out one night and stung just one little polyp. Now the Turban has gone into shock and won't come out. It's still in good condition and the sting isn't spreading but it just won't extend at all. I've moved them apart further than what's in the photo above so hopefully things will come good.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
That sucks ... hopefully it will stop sulking at some point.

Hadn't actually spotted your FTS pic - looks awesome, great variety and placement of corals.