Tank Journal Archive

Miller

Dec 4, 2012
traralgon
So much squishy haha
Could spend hours looking into the tank and still not see every different piece in there

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
The third pic, the pale blue morph with orange tuff's.
I have a friend that may want to move a few of them out of the tank to make room for other pieces. Would there be any interest from members here? Need to know pretty quick as she will only hold them a few days for us. These are not cheap but defiantly a show stopper in person. She has not given me a price but let me know what you happy to pay. As an example we paid $110 for ours. These ones are a little smaller then ours. Pick up only at this stage but she may ship at your risk, I will have to ask. If you have my number send me a text, or just pm in here if you don't. :)

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I know where I'm coming to shop when I get down there, lol. Great morphs!! I do have a question, what type of shrimp is that in your avatar?

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
Thanks guy's,

@ReeferRob - I can't recall what type of shrimp he is mate lol. I think @Dr. Schell ID'd him years ago tho. We just call it the shrimp rock lol.
As for you going shopping here, we have never sold coral from this tank, any frags or bits are always given away. So if you & the family decide to relocate down to this side of the world, always welcome to grab a couple of bits.