Off-Topic

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Matman, how did you find Thor?
It was a little wishy washy in small parts, but all in all, I still feel it was the best for that year! Thats a pretty tough call usually, but it felt it qualified easy!

Yes overall it was a good show.But I still liked the hulk and iron man better.Im not sure what the budget was for Thor,but maybe they could have thrown a bit more money at it?The special effects were good,hopefully they make a sequel?But they cant because the Avengers takes care of that?

V

'vspec'

Sequels are a risky business ~ very few shatter the mold, being equal to or better than the first.

Everything from predator to ironman have had crap revisits.

I agree though, Ironman was an awesome film. Which hulk are you referring? I like banners one from a comic representation, i thought they did well. Nortons version was was more engaging!

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
I like eric banner as an actor he's awesome but the movie for me wasnt as good as the one Edward norton starred in.Norton also played a great part and he seemed to fit the role better as he isnt the biggest guy around,so the change from lean to green is a nice contrast.A bit like doctor jekyll and mister hyde.

V

'vspec'

She has a powerful voice that one. ;)

Apart of your heritage bud or just appreciation?
New avatar is best take i've seen on the flag if thats the case.

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
MIB3 is ok I guess. Usual big guns etc, but it does offer 1 hell of a twist to the story then the 1st 2. Watched it last Saturday after the meet lol

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Heritage but I need to find out properly as you can tell to many generations of pom have whitened the complexion. Our closest friends growing up are indigenous and a few other friends as well.

More from the elephant traks library... The Last Kinection

More Herd.... and they like swearing so sensitive ears should not click.

V

'vspec'

Sometimes I wish I had a little in me, cheaper houses :confused:

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
saw men in black 3 last night, was an awesome movie quite sad at the end!!
cant wait to see promethius !

V

'vspec'

I was disappointed with M3, it didn't have anything on the other 2

Promethius was good on many levels, but the storyline seemed a little fragmented. And all the while I was thinking christ they have ripped concepts left, right and centre.
Only to find out later thats its actually a prequel

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Promethius is on the cards in the coming week. Hate overcrowded movie theatres where you can hear the guy behind you chewing on his popcorn during quiet scenes.

V

'vspec'

Thats why I built a dedicated media room;)

I miss my toys!

John Carter I watched again last night. Good movie that one.
I also watched Chronicle (telekinetic powers) and the Dictator.

The dictator was funny as hell off my chops.