Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Looking sweet as mate!! :) A few of us hanging around your thread in hopes that you'll appear out of the tall grass :p

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Still wielding that Green finger mate, nice to see your work. Photo looks outstanding.
believe it or not this was taken on a 200$ shit old school camera!
hows your ati units going?

Looking sweet as mate!! :) A few of us hanging around your thread in hopes that you'll appear out of the tall grass :p
haha oh come on now im still around :P
what have you been up to?

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
A very nice hammer garden you have there mate.
I do spot one little Acro. are you heading down the SPS path?

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Matt, my ATI is going strong , got some scheduled tube changes coming up on rotation , slightly late on the change as work got in the way of spending time on the tank. But hey- Got to keep the sticks bathed in fresh light coming into the grow season.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
A very nice hammer garden you have there mate.
I do spot one little Acro. are you heading down the SPS path?
maybe one day just been experimenting with keeping it with lps atm!

Matt, my ATI is going strong , got some scheduled tube changes coming up on rotation , slightly late on the change as work got in the way of spending time on the tank. But hey- Got to keep the sticks bathed in fresh light coming into the grow season.
i change my bulbs ever 12 months i must be up for another change in about 6. do you do yours all at once?

Good to see you still around Matt ;)

I love the hammers. They seem to be doing well in you setup.

How is the ATI going?
the ati is causing me dramas haha it puts out to much light it burns the top of the corals so ive had to lift it up more (i did have it realy close tho)
to much light. weird problem right?

Now and then :p haha
Not much man, work, uni and the tank really! I just filled the new tank with all my acro haha
must be looking smick ill have to check it out!