Tank Journal Archive

potatocouch

Jan 16, 2014
Sydney
That magnifying glass IS cool

Never been to the store nor any other stores in QLD area but am sure RSA is fun to visit, considering the large varieties of stock they have advertised on the FB.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
That magnifying glass IS cool

Never been to the store nor any other stores in QLD area but am sure RSA is fun to visit, considering the large varieties of stock they have advertised on the FB.
m8 you have no idea! should see how much good stuff the locals get before it even goes up.
every time i go usualy there for a few hrs!

lol love the final shot, look like you are walking away from battle hahahahaha
haha walking away sad cause i have no room for more frags :(

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Loving your vlogs Matt.
BTW is the orange arrow pointing at a Dallas growing on the back tank glass pane?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Loving your vlogs Matt.
BTW is the orange arrow pointing at a Dallas growing on the back tank glass pane?
Pointing at the magnifying glass that sticks to the glass so you can see close up of your corals and move it around (was in middle of vid)

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Man what an update his new shop is compared to his last hole in the wall. Shows how long it is since I have been up there.

Reactions: MTG

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
I had a short holiday in Surfers last year and had to make time to check them out. It was about an hour and a half there and back on the bus but was well worth it! Didn't get a chance to speak to Darren but Charlie was nice to talk to.

Reactions: MTG