Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
That is going to be one mind bending tank when its "grown out" ahaha.
Well it won't ever really grow out much more then it is, I can't let it to much as the corals compete for light, I just want the zoas to take over more of the back wall and the hammers to fill in a few small gaps,

Nov 15, 2012
@MTG Thanks for cracking and putting up the photos. Looks awesome.

Third Picture and last are my fav's. you have some awesome Zoos. mine are all boring :(

What are the other corals in those pics... the look awesome. love the colours... :worship

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
@MTG Thanks for cracking and putting up the photos. Looks awesome.

Third Picture and last are my fav's. you have some awesome Zoos. mine are all boring :(

What are the other corals in those pics... the look awesome. love the colours... :worship
No problem mate that's all for you haha, zoas I have collected collected over the years and they were my favorites I love the red and green contrast! Other corals in the tank are rodactus zoas hammers and a Duncan coral,

Nov 15, 2012
haha i know...i enjoy it im just stirring him up :)

matt can you try get me pics of your minimaxi?
I was stirring him over PM... lol

@MTG the colors of your photos, Is that cause of your normal settings on your Illumagic? Or is that a night phase? and your day time is a lot whiter?

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I was stirring him over PM... lol

@MTG the colors of your photos, Is that cause of your normal settings on your Illumagic? Or is that a night phase? and your day time is a lot whiter?
I run lower levels of white on my illumagic I have the one blue to one white model but my whites never go above 70perect power where as my. Blues and purples are 100 percent, when I'm in front of the tank it's usually 50pct white power 100pct blue uv and purple,