Off-Topic

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Hubba hubba. shame about the photoshop smooth though :/
Of course... if her skin is really like that.. I NEEEED to touch it lol

V

'vspec'

no one comments on this thread as they don't want to be beat up by their partner :p
haha, maybe.
Grow a spine already peeps, jealously in the mind of woman has its rewards. ;)

V

'vspec'

Its been done that way for the last 3.
.......besides the 2 tennis ball beavers in the 3rd row!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
every time i go into this thread i get a blimp on my firewall , have a feeling the website its hosted on is trying to reverse access ;)

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I don't comment cause I have no freakin idea who any of them are :( I thought the second looked familiar.

It is safe to google "orange finned marine fish" looking for clues to the fish guessing game not sure what googling "hot half naked chics" would throw up ;)

V

'vspec'

It is safe to google "orange finned marine fish" looking for clues to the fish guessing game not sure what googling "hot half naked chics" would throw up ;)
Some damn good results that's what!

V

'vspec'

Ana Ivanovic (born November 6, 1987, in Belgrade, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia) is a former world no. 1 Serbian tennis player. As of May 7, 2012, she is ranked 15th on the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) rankings.[4] She beat Dinara Safina to win the 2008 French Open and was the runner-up in singles at the 2007 French Open[5] and the 2008 Australian Open.[6]
Competing as a professional since 2003, she has won 11 WTA Tour singles titles. When on form, Ivanovic is known for her aggressive style of play.
Ana-Ivanovic.jpg

V

'vspec'

yep, I'd say..

Jana Peterson
If you're not familiar with Peterson, she is one of the hottest WAGs in rugby league and a former 'face of Queensland Origin' for ralph.com.au.

Nowadays, Peterson is dating Cronulla Sharks player John Williams, a New South Welshman whose brother once represented the Blues. It goes to show that love really can conquer all.
petersen-wide.jpg