Off-Topic

V

'vspec'

Next Round >>>

mystery.jpg

m.jpg

Wow, that would be a wild ride and you know it!

Clue: Salvador Brazil, Maybelline & "Fantasy Bra,"

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Adriana Lima (born June 12, 1981, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil[3]) is a Brazilian model and actress who is best known as a Victoria's Secret Angel since 2000, and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009. At the age of 15, Lima finished first in Ford's "Supermodel of Brazil" competition, and took second place the following year in the Ford "Supermodel of the World" competition before signing with Elite Model Management in New York City. Since 2005, Lima has ranked in the top five of Forbes' lists of the 20 highest-earning models in the world, and in 2006 ranked No.99 on the Forbes Celebrity 100. She is married to Serbian basketball player Marko Jarić.

Perfection.

Adriana-Lima.jpg

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
I'll hafta forfeit my turn.. turns out I'm capped till sometime after midnight lol

V

'vspec'

Well done.
Lima it is!
mystery.jpg

And while your having equipment malfunction:confused: I keep the fires burning for you!

V

'vspec'

Brief Update in the world of fluff! :confused: : Miss Universe 2012 candidate selections is still under way.

The below wiki will bring you up to speed if needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe_2012

Australia is holding our pageant on June 8, 2012.
We already have Scherri-lee Biggs that has secured her spot as a contender this year.
See what happens in a month.

Scherri-Lee Biggs (born in September 01,1990) is a South African-born Australian model, beauty queen and pageant titleholder from Watermans Bay, Perth, Australia.[1] She won the title of Miss Universe Australia, on 7 July 2011.
Biggs, a popular delegate and favourite to win the competition,[1][2][3] became Miss Universe Australia on 7 July 2011 in a ceremony held at Melbourne's Sofitel hotel, outdoing 21 other delegates from across the country. This certified her with a place in the Miss Universe pageant, held in São Paulo, Brazil on 12 September 2011, where she placed in the Top 10
And then add the usual dash of controversy !
The 21-year old Aussie has been one of the candidates chided for wardrobe mishaps several times during pageant rehearsals and events.
According to a news.com.au report, Biggs has been told that her evening gown made of satin is "offensively see through." Her bikini was also described as "way too sexy."

She has also been ordered to cover up by making her bikini bottoms wider. The pageant organizers wanted to make sure that her skimpy outfit still manages to cover what should necessarily be kept from plain sight as she sashays her way before millions of viewers.

Aside from Biggs, other candidates have been feeling the heat as well.
Miss Colombia, Catalina Robayo, has been given the warning - "Don't forget your underwear" - by the Miss Universe staff. She has been reprimanded for showing up in super mini-skirts without underpants on.

miss-australia.jpg

My interests in 2 worlds obviously, Colombia is finalised and I think she's a stunner.

Daniella Margarita Alvarez Vasquez was born in Barranquilla, Colombia on May 24, 1988. She is a Colombian model and the holds the title of Miss Colombia 2011. Álvarez is 1.73m tall and will represent Colombia at the 61st edition of Miss Universe 2012.

Miss Colombia (2011)

Daniela participated in the Miss Colombia 2011 pageant, representing the Caribbean coastal department of Atlantico. The pageant was held in the historical city of Catagena De Indias where she was crowned on November 14 by outgoing titleholder, Catalina Robayo Vargas, Miss Colombia 2010. She obtained the highest score in the evening gown competition, receiving a score of 9.6. The swimsuit scores have not been published to the public. She became the 10th woman to be crowned Miss Colombia from her department, Atlantico, thus making it the most successful department, followed closely by Valle with 9 crowns and Santander with 7 crowns.
Miss Universe (2012)

Álvarez will participate in the 61st edition of the Miss Universe pageant. She will fight to succeed outgoing titleholder, Leila Lopes from Angola.
Daniella Álvarez Miss Colombia.jpg

V

'vspec'

We have dropped some early picture links I see.

Note worthy products, and if by chance promo girls sell it, well hell~ bonus!​
Name: Aguila Cerveza
Region: Bogata, South American
Created: 1913
Type: Larger
Side Note : The girls are always just as addictive as the beer! ;)
Aguila Cerveza.JPG
aguila girls.jpg
Name: Asahi
Region: Japan, Asia
Created: 1892
Side Note: Chilled in frosted glass is amazing. (never seen an Asahi promo girl, better luck at the nissan stand I'd say!)
Asahi.jpg
asahi girls.jpg
Name: Effenbert
Region: Czech Republic, Europe
Created: 1872
Side Note: Czech beers rank among some of the most addictive in the world.
effenbert beer.jpg
effenbert girls.jpg

V

'vspec'

Now If I'm not mistaken, I think this girls feeling rather excited by the end.:cool:

Time to hit the scroll button for this weeks theme..............

girls-cars12.jpg
girls-cars11.jpg
girl-supra.jpg
girls-cars10.jpg
girls-cars9.jpg
girls-cars8.jpg
girls-cars7.jpg
girls-cars6.jpg
girls-cars5.jpg
girls-cars4.jpg
hot-girls-and-cars.jpg
girls-cars3.jpg
girls-cars2.jpg
girls-cars1.jpg
girls-cars.jpg
sexy-girl-ford-mustang.jpg
asian-girl-ford-mustang.jpg
orange-mustang-hot-girl.jpg
girl-and-mustang.jpg
hot-girl-ford-mustang.jpg
July_1920x1200.jpg

Stance wheels girl.jpg

V

'vspec'

Right, lets get some nice visuals happening. You should be some~what happy, its kinda reef themed.
Crank the picture width and the resolution and enjoy people! ;)

Now to bring us onto the Miss Reef path for this year.

Jan2012

Feb2012

Mar2012

Apr2012

May2012

June2012

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I love how there's no reef involved in Miss Reef, hahaha. Oh wait, I tell a lie ... Miss January has shitloads of reef. Alright, carry on.

V

'vspec'

Brief Update in the world of fluff! :confused: : Miss Universe 2012 candidate selections is still under way.

The below wiki will bring you up to speed if needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe_2012

Australia is holding our pageant on June 8, 2012.
We already have Scherri-lee Biggs that has secured her spot as a contender this year.
See what happens in a month.
Renae Ayris.jpg

Renae Ayris; (born 1991) is Australian model, beauty queen and pageant titleholder from Perth, Australia who was crowned Miss Australia 2012 and will represent her country in the 2012 Miss Universe pageants.

Ayris, won the Miss Universe Australia competition on 9 June 2012 in a ceremony held at Melbourne's
Sofitel Hotel, outdoing 35 other delegates from across the country. This confirmed her place in the Miss Universe pageant which is set to be held in December 2012.