Reef Discussion

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Knowing your sense of humour this worries me greatly! Especially if you have all weekend to organise it :p :eek :rofl
Well, I was gonna put on my Zoot suit and get out a Tommygun, but I can see you lot getting locked up over that. While I think it would be cheeky, I don't see the police thinking the same.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
OK, within a fortnight now!!! Can people let me know if they are planning on staying here on the Friday/Saturday night so I can prepare bedding?

Anyone have any questions? The food plans for the frag night have changed a little, but Im sure will still be tasty.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
On the Saturday it could be anything yet.... Maybe a mixture of pizza, fish and chips, turkish bread, malaysian take away or other depending on what people want. The sit down meal at a super busy malaysian place (for a large booking who might not be there on time) was just not going to end well.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I'm gluten free, soy sensitive, Paleo-vegan and I don't eat things that are green. Please accommodate my ridiculous diet or I'll write a bad review on trip advisor! :rage:rofl

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
OK, within a fortnight now!!! Can people let me know if they are planning on staying here on the Friday/Saturday night so I can prepare bedding?
What's easiest for you Sam? A bed for a couple of nights would be good, but I don't want to impose on you, or your family, unnecessarily.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
there are a couple of places nearby depending on your star requirements and budget, but you are welcome here?
No drop bears, crocs, funnel webs, box jellies, blue ring octopi or king browns and we're golden. ;) all I need is a place to lay down. We've stayed in some REAL shitholes here in the US. One had a rat on the front porch when we got in from fishing and roaches that would eat your salties. :eek

Still waiting :rolleyes
OK, I'll get the wife to shoot one tomorrow damn yer eyes.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
ai.imgur.com_LORwbOE.jpg

ai.imgur.com_YXIDxju.jpg

Hatch chilies, the size of a Poblano, the taste of a Jalapeno and the heat of a Habernero, I think mine might have gotten some Skorpion pollen because my eyes are still watering. Best served with lime juice and sea salt, roasted on the barbie. :D

ai.imgur.com_durbeDv.jpg